Re: Keeping at least 3 bullet items contiguous

> I have a paragraph format for bulleted "paragraphs".  They are actually
> short items in a sometimes lengthy list.  I don't want less than 3 items
> appearing contiguously because it can be confusing.  Is there a way to
> enforce this?

Usually, two items together are enough, not three. You can create three
bullet styles, "Bullet," "Bullet First," (Bullet + Keep with Next) and
"Bullet Last" (Bullet + Keep with Previous) and apply as needed. If you
really need to keep three items together, mark the second one as well...

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives