Re: bug fix in 7.1?

Hi Karen--
I wonder if what you're actually seeing is my "favorite" bug--if Frame has
to SAVE the chapter it'll crash if you have a marker with a hard return in
it.
This if the crash actually occurs when you're search-n-replacing across the
book and it actually crashes when you close-and-save the file.
If not, that's not one I've encountered, did you check www.microtype.com?
Mary

                    "Stevens, Karen
                    \(GE Healthcare,        To:     <framers@xxxxxxxxx>
                    non-ge\)"               cc:     (bcc: Mary Hall Sheahan/Firelite/Pittway)
                    <Karen.Stevens@m        Subject:     bug fix in 7.1?
                    ed.ge.com>
                    Sent by:
                    owner-framers@om
                    sys.com

                    11/16/2004 03:15
                    PM

I'm encountering a repeatable bug or three in 7.0, and wondering if they've
been fixed in 7.1.

If you have a book file and several chapter files open, then start a search
from either the book or a chapter file, and Frame decides it needs to go to
a chapter that isn't open, Frame crashes.

There's another bug where Frame crashes when it hits the last file in a
book if you try to (print? generate/update?) the book. (Apologies for not
remembering which it is; I've been pulling long hours lately.)

 Thanks for any info,
K. Ananda Stevens

Currently writing for GE Medical Systems aka GE Healthcare