structured templates

Dear colleagues,

I'm not new to FrameMaker, but yes to the fascinating world of structured documents. I've been playing around here for a while with the sample stuff included with FM7.0 but, please, it would be great to find some more structured templates to create, for instance simple reports (kind of Title, Heading1, Heading2, Heading3, body + images + tables). I'm sure that what I'm asking is not as simple as I could guess while starting with this staff, but I've here a big EDD, applications, templates, files and so on and so forth mess!

So, something like the FAQ template included with FM but applied to a more general purpose document will be great!

Thanks indeed for your help,

Ricardo

--
The PHOENIXTN ICT Team