My framers web page going down

*** Jeremy, I'm asking you to post this message to the FrameUsers list.
*** If Jeremy doesn't reply during the weekend, I'll ask someone else.

My framers web page at http://go.to/framers
will be taken off-line from Thursday October 28, 2004.
My email address thomas.michanek@xxxxxxxxx will also stop working then.

The changes are due to a move and/or switch of Internet Service Provider.

My web page will reappear at some other (at this point unknown) web address
during November, and http://go.to/framers will then point to the new address.

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Communicator, Linkoping, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@xxxxxxxxx (until October 28)
http://go.to/framers/   (taken off-line October 28)