import XML entity to user variables

Hello Framers,

I am trying import XML entity to user variables.
In my XML file I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book SYSTEM
"file:///C:/Program%20Files/Adobe/FrameMaker7.1/structure/xml/xdocbook/app/d
ocbookx.dtd" [
<!ENTITY myproductname "This product name">
]>
<book lang="en">
  <title role="booktitle">Installation Guide</title>

  <bookinfo>
    <graphic></graphic>

After the importation of this file in Framemaker
I cannot reach the variable 'myproductname'.

Do I forgot a step ?
How to insert the contents of this entity in my FM document ?

Thank you for your help.

--
Jean Yves BISIAUX
Efficient IP