Re: ANN: Find Unused Cross-Ref Markers

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:27:46 -0400, "Rick Quatro" <frameexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I have developed a script that will find all of the unused cross-references
>in a group of documents and allow you delete them automatically or to
>display a hyperlinked report of each unused marker.

Rick definitely gets the prize for this one!  ;-)  And my new
wife, Karin, who is real familiar with his work, predicted it,
too!  For only $40, this is a no-brainer for any FrameScript
user... and a good reason to get FS for the rest of us!

Way to go, Rick!

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/