Re: Find all cross-references to a certain target

Fred;

You can search for unresolved cross references with the Find/Replace dialog box.

So, if you save your original file and make a bunch of changes, and then do a search, and don't find any unresolved cross references, you know you're still okay.

Regards,
    David Crowe
    Calgary