RE: more on Frame losing .png files; floating anchors solved

>> Here's the code for two anchored frames, one containing a graphic that
>> displays its .png filename, and one that says "no referenced file".

> You need to follow the "link" to the corresponding <AFrame> section
> and check the contents of the imported object there.

They've been turned into FrameVectors...! How did that happen? And, more importantly, how do I prevent it from happening again?

> But, have you first checked the Object Properties of the imported graphic
> in FM to check the file reference?

Yes. That's where it says "Referenced file: No file".

>> (p.s. For your next Word-vs-Frame battle: it took 45 minutes for a Dell
>> with a 2.2Ghz processor and 528mb of RAM to open a 13,392 page text file.)

> Don't use these tools to check MIF files, use an ordinary text editor
Granted. I had to *find* wordpad, first -- which finally happened this afternoon (the joys of not being the first person to use a machine...).

thanks,
K. Ananda Stevens