RE: Customize keyboard shortcuts?

For people using Frame on Macs, it is easy to do this with AppleScript. I can send some examples to anyone who is interested. I use QuicKeys to bind the applescript to a key.

One of my scripts, as an example of the power of this approach, takes the currently selected text, applies a specific character format, then takes the text and makes it into a hypertext link, even editing the URL to make sure it works (e.g. adding the "http://";). This makes it very quick and easy to insert links into text. I have one script for email links (which turn out green), URLs (a red character format) and glossary entries (purple).

- David Crowe