Re: Customize keyboard shortcuts?

Hi,

Sometime ago, i was looking into how to do a similar sort of thing.

The best tool for this, IMO, is Quickeys. I use it for the Mac, but i know that they have a version for windows.

With my set up, i not only apply Para Tags and Char tags, i also used it to do repetitive formatting, adding Index entries, moving around by word, sentence, and paragraph. Deleting in those increments as well.

It works for me.
fwiw,

Russ