From: owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-framers@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DW Emory
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:27 AM
To: Rob Frankland
Cc: Free Framers
Subject: RE: Comparison of WebWorks and MIF2GO

The following information is missing from the FAQ on your website:
1. You state that you support MIF import. Does that include structured docs
and the application of EDD format rules to those docs?

2. Does the product support attributes?

3. Does the product include a full-feature implementation of XPath to
assemble customized versions of a doc from the full content?

4. Does the product fully support XSL/SLT, XSL-FO, and exactly how is that
support implemented?
At 10:09 AM 8/10/04 -0700, Rob Frankland wrote:
>There is another alternative - Veredus from Rascal Software. I am with
>the company for full disclosure. You can import MIF files into Veredus.
>
>Please go to www.rascalsoftware.com to get information about our
>company and Veredus, our XML-based single source authoring tool. If you
>go to www.rascalsoftware.com/veredus/free_trial.html you can download the
trial.
>Please let me know if you have any questions.
>
>Rob
>

>Rob Frankland
>Rascal Software
>1511 3rd Ave, #523
>Seattle, WA 98101
>206-624-7300

FrameMaker/FrameMaker+SGML Document Design & Database Publishing DW Emory
<danemory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>