Linking to Named Destinations

GlacierI have set up some named destinations in my framemaker document and
then printed to distiller to create my pdf. I have scanned the pdf for named
destinations (getting everything), but for some reason I cannot make the
link to the named destination work.

      Our applications are brower based, and we current have a question mark
on web pages, which call the pdf file from our company's intranet. We want
to be able to link to a specific part of the pdf, so if a user is working on
the web page to create widgets, when they click the question mark, the pdf
will open to the section on creating widgets.

      Linking to page numbers won't work because our documents change too
often (thereby changing page numbers) and doing the linking in Acrobat
wouldn't be suitable because everytime our documents change, we create a new
pdf.

      I'm driving myself nuts with this, and would appreciate any pointers
anyone can give me.

      Thanks in advance!

      Suzette