Re: Save as PDF does not work for large paper size

Larry Kollar wrote:
This sounds like a problem that someone else had a few weeks ago. In the
Print dialog, set Distiller's resolution to a lower value than its current
value -- that is, if it's 1200dpi now, try 600dpi. If it's 600dpi, try
300dpi.

Thank you for pointing me to this posting, Larry.

I have of course checked the mail archives before I posted my message, and I have even tried with a distiller setting of 72 dpi. This is the lowest value you can give to distiller. No change. Problem remains.

Fridolin.