Save as PDF does not work for large paper size

Hello,

I have an FM 7.1 document that is of size 840 x 1180 mm (A0 size). If I save this as pdf with FM 7.1 (or print this into a ps file using the Adobe PDF printer installed with FM 7.1), I get a pdf document with a paper size of 1 x 1 mm or a pdf of correct paper size but completely blank. With paper sizes up to A2 (440 x 614 mm) it works fine.

Is this a known issue? Is there any solution?

TIA,
Fridolin.
--
Fridolin Klostermeier