where are these bookmarks coming from??

FM 7, Windows 2000 Prof, Acrobat 5...

I set up a print-to-file job with bookmark creation specified for the following para tags:
ChapterTitle
AppendixTitle
Heading1
Heading2

Bookmarks get created for all of the above, plus the following:
ChapterTitleTOC
AppendixTitleTOC
Heading1TOC
Heading2TOC

The end result is equivalent to replicating the entire TOC in the bookmarks, which is not the behavior I want.

I went back and deleted *all* the para tags from the "generate bookmarks for these tags" list. I still get bookmarks created for the *TOC paras.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? And what do I do to fix it, short of re-creating the book file from scratch?

Thanks,
Ananda Stevens