Fw: Questions about books and pdfs

This is from a friend:

We have FrameMaker 7 and Acrobat 5. I am on Windows 2000 and I can pdf books
without any problem, but when [others] try (they are on Windows XP) they loose
some of the text. We don't want to move me over to XP until we get the problem
worked out.

We can't upgrade to another version of Acrobat because 5 is the only version
that is compatible with some of the programs that IT and the field offices use.

------
I'm not on XP either, so does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Becky Swanson