Adobe FrameMaker for Mac OS X Petition

Fellow FrameMaker Users,

As you have no doubt heard, Adobe Systems has discontinued FrameMaker for
the Macintosh, and there has been no announcement regarding a version for
Mac OS X. My company is 99% Mac, 99% FrameMaker, so this is very
disappointing news for us. Personally, I have used FrameMaker on the Mac
every working day for the last 11 years, and I still think it's a fantastic
product. Adobe has offered a cross-grade to the Windows version, but this is
not an option for us.

If, like me, you want Adobe to develop and release a version of FrameMaker
for Mac OS X, please sign the online petition that I've set up.

<http://www.PetitionOnline.com/fmforosx/petition.html>.

Please forward this message to all FrameMaker users you know.

Thank you for your support

Paul Findon