Re: Setting table format on XML import

On import you want a table instance to be formatted according to a defined FrameMaker table format named table_col. The solution depends upon which element (table or tgroup) is defined in your EDD as the table element.

If element table is defined as the table element then you must modify your XML instance as follows:

If element tgroup is defined as the table element then you must modify your XML instance as follows:
<tgroup cols="2" tgroupstyle="table_col">

Then, in your read/write rules file, you must be sure that the following rules exist:

attribute "tabstyle" is fm property table format;

attrigute "tgroupstyle" is fm property table format'