FrameMaker Comapre Utility and imported (graphic) files

A question about comparing files which include imported graphics:

Is there a way to get a compare summary in case an imported bitmap
file has changed?
For example, an imported graphic (imported by reference) is a screen capture of an application window. The menu option gets renamed, I take a new screen shot, with the same filenamen, and replace it in a FrameMaker document. I would like to get a compare file reporting that the graphic has been changed.

And another question, which could be relevant in getting a solution for above:
Is there a way you can make FrameMaker 'seize' the file size of an imported file? By default you get the image dimensions, file type, file name and location, but not the size in KB.

Would be grateful for any hints,
Alenka