Hyperlinked TOC and Index

Using Frame 7.1 on Windows XP Pro with Acrobat Distiller 5.0.

When I added my TOC and Standard Index to my Frame books, I specified that
the entries should be hyperlinked.  However, when I create a PDF of the book
(by printing to PostScript and then Distilling), the entries are *not*
hyperlinked.  I have looked in the Job Settings I'm using (eBook and Print),
but I don't see any options for preserving hyperlinks or anything like that
- although I could swear I've seen those options somewhere (maybe from Word,
I don't remember).

Is there something I'm missing?  Or is it not possible to create hyperlinked
entries this way?

- Mary
"The human race has only one really effective weapon, and that is laughter."
- Mark Twain