Help! View only doc?

Hello, all:

Of course it's crunch time, and I need help.
Frame 7.0p578 (nonstructured) and Windows XP

Somehow one of my .fm files has changed to a different menu bar, and I
can't edit the document. Along the top, the menu items are File, Edit,
Navigation, Window, and Help. There are also no buttons for the
Paragraph or Character catalogs, and no Tools palette.

I'm guessing that this doc somehow became View-only, and I tried to make
it editable using the Esc Shift+flk command, but it's not working. Can
someone help me out, here? Maybe I'm pressing the keys wrong? I know
that the "l" is a lower case "L".

Since I'm on digest, could you reply to me directly?

Thanks.
Patrice