Re: autonumbering problem using <$chapnum> variable

Good morning-Thank you for the thoughtful responses I received in response to my problem. I appreciated the quick turnaround and have solved my problem using the simplest (different series tags) if not the most elegant solution. However, I now have a better understanding of how all the tags work together and can use that in the future.

Regards,

Elizabeth K.