Re: Adobe FrameMaker End-of-Life for Macintosh Platform

At 11:09 am +0000 24/3/04, Paul Findon wrote:

If, like me, you feel strongly about this, and you see cross-grading to
Windows as an unacceptable solution, I suggest that you contact Adobe
<http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html>, explaining how you feel
about the lack of FM for X, how it affects you and your business, and why
switching to Windows is not an option. That's what I'll be doing.

I very much doubt whether Adobe will care one hoot. The only thing that could cause it to change it's mind is a seismic shift in the Mac's market penetration in high-end technical document work. Which is vanishingly unlikely, and made even more so by the demise of the one tool that supported it.

Boycotting Adobe software altogether, much as one feels like doing so, is not an option for most of us who are dependent on PhotoShop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
--
Steve