Re: edd xml question - scaling

At 12:42 AM 2/17/2004, Wim Hooghwinkel wrote:
how can I use the scale attribute for scaling images on import? We use EPS graphics, so the dpi settings have no effect. I can't find the proper fm property for scaling. Our DTD (based on docbookx) allows an atribute 'scale' and 'scalefit'.

Wim,
With read/write rules, you can interpret an attribute value of a graphic element as a dpi or as a space-separated pair of width and height values. If you need scaling specified in any other way (for example, as a percentage) you'll need a custom API client, which you can write yourself or contract out.
--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development, and training
lprice@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505 cell phone: (510) 421-2284