Re: Frame 7.1 and SVG graphic format

SVG will not produce any better results than EPS or PDF. In some
respects, it is a subset of the capabilities of those formats.
For "hi-res PDF for the printshop" I would stay with EPS from
FrameMaker, no "ifs", "ands", or "buts" about it UNLESS you had
an authoring tool for which SVG was its one and only or best
output format.

        - Dov