Re: Welcome to FM 7.1...

Jeremy:

Thanks for offering your experience to the community.

Do you think the long delay is due to the installer scanning your disk for
images of currency (currently prohibited from being opened in Photoshop CS),
or perhaps simply translating the word "jarmenia" to "FrameMaker?"<G>

> Mainly I want to let people know about the unusually
> long delay, when no dialog (except the splash menu)
> is on the screen, and it looks like the installer has
> crashed... hang in there, and your patience will be
> rewarded.  ;-)

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                                     Phone: 612.823.7113