Re: Need clear screenshots

You hit it on the head. It is a "raster CONVERSION" which means that
entire page, not the image on it, is output to whatever format you
specify, let's say TIFF. Depending upon how the image was pasted into
the page, you may get some resampling or other artifacts.

Again, this is just not the way to go.

Photoshop (or Photoshop Elements) is for images; Illustrator for
primarily vector manipulation. If all you want is Snag-It (or the
Mac equivalent), that will also "do the job."

        - Dov