RE: Need clear screenshots

No, They are already crudded up! It is the process of compressing
them initially into JPEG that cruds them up. Putting them NOW into
TIFF won't help.

Note that this does not apply to photographic images that usually
can survive maximum quality JPEG compression with ONE cycle. Don't
open, edit, save as JPEG and then repeat such cycles for such images.
Each such cycle adds degradation!

        - Dov