Re: FDK: F_StrListAppend

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:27:53 -0500, "Rick Quatro"
<frameexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You are right, I just mocked up the for loop for my email.

It's not just Rick, this is a very common problem.

Folks, when you are asking for technical advice, and
want to share code, data, *anything*, please... always,
always, ALWAYS *copy and paste* it from the very same
source that you are using for testing.  A large number
of programming errors are simple misspellings that are
still syntactically correct, but semantically not what
you had in mind... ;-)  When you retype, either from
another window or from memory, you make catching such
errors impossible.  Not to speak of the time wasted by
those looking for a bug that you've effectively hidden
from them...

Again, this is not a criticism of Rick, it's a heads-up
for all of us.  Including me.  ;-)

  (jeremy@xxxxxxxxx)  http://www.omsys.com/