Re: PROFOUND AND SCARY OBSERVATIONS [Fwd: Framemakerisperfect, therefor it's dead]

It's no big deal. I had a look at the forwarded message and it shows
as multipart, so maybe it had an HTML or rich text part when you sent
it. I know our local MUG list server rejects multipart MIME messages
when they have rich text or HTML encoded parts that appear to the
list server as an attachment. It didn't have anything to do with the
act of forwarding, but the way messages that carry formatting
(anything that's not plain text) are constructed in multiple parts by
the sending mail client.

- web