Re: Rumour: FM really is dead

Becky Swanson wrote:

> word from Adobe's FM Product Manager, Karl Matthews, is that there is
> no truth at all to this rumor that FM is dead. I've asked for permission
> forward his email to the group, but they haven't woken up yet in CA.

In that case, you're doing better than I am. I wrote to Denise
Styerwalt, the contact person on the original FM7.1 announcement,
asking for clarification on MacOS support & haven't heard back
from her.

One thing that's become obvious: Adobe PR needs to have Apple PR
teach them how to handle an external rumor mill.

--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives