SV: New Version of Adobe FrameMaker Extends Powerful XML Capabilities

> FrameMaker 7.1 will only be available on the platforms
> listed. FrameMaker 7.0 will continue to be the current
> version for all other platforms for which FrameMaker 7.0 was released.

I'll take, that the old problem with RGB and CMYK is absolutely the same as
it allways has been?
So if you actually is planning om using FrameMaker to make output for a
printing house, yoy still is better of by using the platforms not listed...

/Thomas