Re: Selecting graphic frame with other objects

At 6:03 AM -0500 02/12/03, Fred Ma wrote:
>I sometimes use a graphic frame inside an anchored
>frame, or directly on a page that doesn't have a
>text box.

  Why would you do that? If you need to make a visible outline, just
draw a rectangle with the drawing tools. Then you can select, group
and move everything. You don't actually need a frame inside of a
frame, do you? I can't imagine a reason for doing that.

  Having said that, if you select the inner graphic frame, copy and
paste it, then it should take any graphics that are inside it along
with it.

- web