Another "intentionally left blank" AppleScript solution

I came up with (what I think is) a better way to determine whether the
last page is blank -- it actually looks at the text (or lack thereof) on
the last page instead of monkeying with the page count. Again, this won't
work with structured documents unless (I believe) you allow plain text in
the top-level element.

set paratype to "Body"

tell application "FrameMaker 7.0"
  tell active document
    try
      set x to (text of text frame 1 of frame 1 of last body page)
    on error -- Frame throws an error if there's no text
      set newP to (make new paragraph at end of text flow 1 ¬
          with properties {paragraph tag:paratype, start where:top of page
})
      set text of newP to "Page intentionally left blank, sort of."
    end try
  end tell
end tell
--
Larry Kollar, Senior Technical Writer, ARRIS
"Content creators are the engine that drives