RE: Problems creating PDFs...

Joanne Eglash wrote:

> I installed the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat (5.x) on
> my Windows
> XP system.  I frequently experience problems creating PDFs
> using MS Word
> XP.  I followed the steps on the Adobe Web site to fix this problem -
> none of them have worked.
>
> Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated!

Suggestions:

1) The most recent version is 6.0. But if you have v. 5.0, download and
install the 5.0.5 update (www.adobe.com/acrobat).

2) Try your (expanded) query on the Adobe User-to-User forums or on a
Word or Acrobat list, where you're more likely to find someone who knows
something about creating PDFs from Word.

3) Describe specifically what problem(s) you're having, including what
you did, what happened or didn't happen, any error messages, etc.

4) Describe specifically what steps you've taken that haven't worked,
including what the results were.

HTH!
Richard

------