From: Sean Brierley [mailto:seanb_us@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 20:59
To: Lester C. Smalley; Framers List
Cc: free framers; frameusers
Subject: Facts about FM from FrameUsers conf? -- sb long reply

	<SNIP>

1) PageMaker, Quark (3.3 to 4), PhotoShop, and JPEG
2000 import (Illustrator was also mentioned, but 7.0
already does that).

2) Real SVG import. (It's not rasterized any more).

3) Cross-references from one XML doc to another are now
supported and Save as XML is fixed.

4) My notes are muddy on this, but I think conditions are
handled better in XML (previously hidden conditions and
their content were not exported, now they are but not as
elements, perhaps as attributes-again, my notes are unclear).

	<SNIP>

Cheers,

Sean