Those FM arrowheads

Hello,

I'm working with an FM document with line art.
It contains arrow heads on multi-line-segment
lines that have been smoothened into curves.
The tips of the arrow heads are chopped off
in the printout.

A web search reveals this to be a very old
problem with PC based FM.  I think this
document may have been made on a PC, but
I'm using it on solaris.

Is there a fix for this?  Old postings say that
arrow heads should not be less than 16 degrees,
but I really don't want to be going around
fixing up other people's diagrams.  It looks
fine on FM, but the printed PS has the problem.

Fred