ANN: Upcoming FrameMaker/Structured FrameMaker Training in Ohio

Content Management LLC is offering the following Q4 2003 FrameMaker classes
at our Akron, Ohio facility (Central to Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh,
and not that far from Detroit!):

Oct 27-29:  FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
Oct 30-31:  FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring

Nov 10-12:  FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
Nov 13-14:  FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring
Nov 17-21:  Big Docs Made Easy

Dec 10-12:  Defining Structured Applications (EDDs and other tools)
Dec 15-17:  FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
Dec 18-19:  FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring

The cost is $350.00 per student per day. More details, plus full class
descriptions and directions to the training facility are available at
http://www.contentmgmt.com/fm-train-new.html.

All CM training is available onsite for a flat rate of $800.00 per day, up
to 10 students, plus materials. This can be highly cost-effective when more
than one or two users need training. In addition, onsite training allows
customer documents to be integrated into the curriculum, and provides for a
higher level of personalized, company-specific attention.

Content Management is an Adobe Certified Training Provider. We also provide
comprehensive FrameMaker consulting, structured/unstructured application
development and document conversion. Visit us at http://www.contentmgmt.com
or contact us at info@contentmgmt.com or 330-283-7524 for more information.

Steve Lueptow
Content Management LLC