Re: MS Office Macintosh font doesn't appear in FM 7 on Macintosh

Suggestion!

Unless that font is installed in the "Classic Mode" font
directly as well as where it is actually is installed in one
of the MacOS X font directories, neither FrameMaker (any version)
nor any other Classic Mode application will be able to "see"
the font.

        - Dov