Re: Upadated Version of Single-Sourcing Paper

Oops. Forgot to change the version number and include a summary of changes.

Here they are:
1. Corrected some typos.
2. On page 4 under Conditional Text, removed the thing about the graphic
anchor para not being hidden.
3.  On page 7, first paragraph, clarified the process, and added a note
below it describing how the whole process could be automated with the FDK
or FrameScript.
4. On page 10, added a note at the bottom discussing the alternative
approach of using a template to import variable definitions for a
particular deliverable.
5. In Chapter 3, made a few clarifications.

DW Emory <danemory@globalcrossing.net>