RE: Symbol printing incorrectly -- repost from Dov Isaacs

Dov Isaacs [mailto:isaacs@adobe.com] wrote:

| Yep, thoughts!
|
| What font are these symbols formatted in, "Symbol"? If so,
| did you just so happen to delete the TrueType Symbol font?
| That font must remain installed. It is part of the "secret
| sauce" of Windows.

Geez, I wish they'd stop using "secret sauce" when they make operating
systems. ;-)

I have no idea if I deleted the TrueType Symbol font. Can you tell me
the file name and/or where I would look for it?

A true True Type dummy,

David Knopf ~ mailto:david@knopf.com
Knopf Online ~ San Francisco, CA ~ http://www.knopf.com