Good structured template to play with?

Hi;

We are looking at a demo Frame 7.0 (currently using 5.5.6 on NT).

My interest is in the structured aspect.  Around '94-'95, the place I worked
at then switched to FrameBuilder.  I thought that working with structured
documents was quite useful.

Anyway, I've looked at the structured doc formats included in the samples
directory and they don't resemble our template hugely.  (We document
software, and are pretty big on multiple un-numbered headings, and lots of
procedures and bulleted lists.)  I can probably work with what's there, but
would prefer something a little closer to start with.

Can anyone point to some structured templates that I can download?

Our template is pretty simple; there are maybe 23 para types in any sort of
regular use, including:

Four levels of headings (top level only used for chapter intro)
Body
Ordered list
Second-level ordered list
Bulleted list
Second-order bulleted list
Indented unnumbered styles to line up with first and second-order lists
Code paras

As far as rules go, we can simplify and say:
All heading elements require body element following
Ordered and bulleted lists can occur anywhere following the initial body
element
Second-level lists occur within first-level lists only

Well, whatever is close to this style that I can use would be appreciated.

(Note:  this is only to reacquaint myself with structured documents, and
demo to my group!  If we went to Frame 7.0, and decided to use structured
docs, then we [I?] would develop a specific template for our use, and not
use someone else's template without permission.)

Ed (why does the structure view always claim the foreground??) Treijs