RE: Master page problem importing a book from XML

At 09:24 AM 1/21/03 +0100, Theun Fleer wrote:
>come to think of it, I think the effect I described only showed when the
>attributes in an *existing* FM-book file were changed.
>This makes sense, doesn't it ?
>But I'm not absolutely sure, because I did this at my former employer. I can
>dig up the files and do some tests if you want :-)

Theun,
  Yes, it makes sense. If you change attribute settings in a book file,
formatting of the book components won't change until you update the book.
Let us know if you run into a situation (other than applying master pages)
in which you need to update a book immediately after SGML/XML import.
	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in FrameMaker+SGML consulting and training
lprice@txstruct.com
http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505
cell phone: (510) 421-2284