Re: Powerpoint to PDF to EPS to FrameMaker

You can get away with not using EPS and using direct PDF import
IF you have FrameMaker 7 and you make sure your maker.ini file
is setup for PostScript 3 support for PDF files imported into
FrameMaker. (Note that FrameMaker effectively converts PDF into
EPS anyway; how it does it is controlled by the maker.ini file
settings.) The devil is in the details.

        - Dov