FrameMaker Wiki not updating links

Jeremy:

Thanks for putting up the FrameMaker wiki at
<http://www.freeframers.org/wiki/>.

There are a couple of things:

@    Each page needs a Home Page BUTTON.
@    There needs to be some way to upload graphics to the Wiki server and
embed them in the pages -- look up TWiki for one way.

Readers should be able to navigate the Wiki without registration.

Contributors must be FORCED to register.  Then their email addresses, etc.
can be vetted by the Wikimaster for authenticity before they are approved.
Once given a password, contributors could then log in and edit pages.
Like, this could be a one-time thing with cookies or whatever used to
identify a member coming back at a later time.  This would impose some
responsibility on contributors.  The registration requirement would
discourage the porn purveyors ('Not that there is anything wrong with that'
-- Seinfeld).

The links aren't updating.  I added some pages, then edited them.  When I
tried clicking a few links, I got the FIRST version of a page.  Then when I
edited the page, I got the LATEST version.  Weird.

[Windows 2000, FrameMaker 6.0p405, FrameScript 2.1r3, Enhance 2.03, Acrobat
4.05.2, mif2go 31u33, WebWorks Publisher 7.02, IXgen 5.5.h, HTML Help
Workshop 4.74 build 8702.0, HTML Help 1.31]

Regards,
Hedley

--
Subscribe to Free Framers -- send this message
      subscribe framers your@email.address

Hedley Finger
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker 5.5.x
Technical Communications/Best Practice Mentor
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd  <http://www.myob.com.au>
P.O. box 371   Blackburn VIC 3130   Australia
12 Wesley Court   Tally Ho Business Park   East Burwood 3151   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9222 9992 x 7421  Fax. +61 3 9222 9880  Mob. +61 412 461 558
<mailto:hedley_finger AT myob.com.au>

(C) MYOB Technology Pty Ltd