Re: powerpoint files

With some pain, I have seen FrameMaker used for this purpose.
Personally, I use InDesign. The problem is that neither are
optimized for this particular purpose. There are various tools
and formatting features in PowerPoint that just don't exist
in the alternatives mentioned above. For example, graphs
must be fully imported.

        - Dov