RE: TrueType Fonts on Mac

To be perfectly clear, at least the MacOS 9.x (and earlier)
versions of those Mac TrueType fonts are NOT fully compatible
with the versions with the same names from recent versions of
Windows. The Windows versions, especially for Arial, Courier New,
and Times New Roman have many more characters (1300+ versus 250+)
than the Macintosh versions. I have not yet examined the MacOS X
versions.

        - Dov