From: CB Casper [mailto:knowone@surfy.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 7:44 PM
To: framers@omsys.com
Subject: Re: Automating Conversion of FM to HTML?

yahbut . . . watchout

As goofy as it may seem, whenever I find
problems with Unix vs. PC file conversions,
it invariably is the filename. It's one
of the little gotchas that will bite you
when you least expect it.

There are occasional problems with filenames
due to differences between Unix & MS.

Keep filenames short, simple, and lowercase.

I had one today when Saving to PDF, as it
insisted on changing the file name to uppercase
when I entered lowercase.

CB