Re: Acrobat/Distiller Lost Bookmarks

Pascale,

Redistilling a PDF is done by effectively diverting the PostScript
print stream from Acrobat back to the Distiller. The fact is that
the PostScript created by Acrobat is designed for printing, only!
Acrobat does not output PDFMarks to represent all the options of
a PDF file that cannot be otherwise represented in PostScript.
Removing an image is better accomplished by clicking on the image
with the object touch-up tool in Acrobat and pressing the delete
key.

        - Dov