Re: More on the reports I am working on

Sharon,

Another idea since it does appear that you see the problem in
print as well as on the screen:

In the regions of the document in which you have your numeric
tabular data, globally replace the regular spaces with what
FrameMaker calls a "numeric space" (otherwise referred to in the
biz as a "figure space"). It may be keyed via "Esc space 1 (one)".
Another alternative is the non-breaking space keyed via "CTRL space".
These special space characters may force FrameMaker into proper
spacing behaviour.

        - Dov

*